This WebsNP Service Level Agreement ("SLA") applies to all shared and dedicated clients. The Client agrees that measurements via our third party establish the eligibility for any applicable Performance Credit. In the event that the Client determines that a discrepancy in such measurement exists, Client shall promptly notify WebsNP and WebsNP and Client will mutually agree upon the validity and accuracy of the measurement, and upon Client's eligibility for any applicable Performance Credits.
This SLA may be amended at any time by WebsNP.
100% Uptime on VPS and Dedicated Server
WebsNP will provide each VPS and dedicated server client 100% uninterrupted transit to the Internet and 100% uninterrupted electrical power to each dedicated server. In the event that WebsNP fails to provide 100% uptime to do so, customers are eligible to receive an account credit proportionate to the amount of time that the affected service was inaccessible.
Receiving SLA credits
No account credit shall be issued until an SLA credit request is made by the client. All requests for credits must be made within five days of the incident and after the incident is completed or no further service interruption is expected due to the incident. All requests for credits must be made by submitting a billing ticket.
MAINTENANCE FOR SHARED HOSTING
- In order for WebsNP to provide the WebsNP Services, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that WebsNP will need to perform maintenance on the systems used to provide the WebsNP Services, and that such maintenance could result in the WebsNP Services being unavailable during some or all of the Maintenance Period.
- The Customer further acknowledges and accepts that it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the Customer-provided components within their WebsNP Service may require the Customer’s intervention before (e.g., to stop or shut down their software) and after (e.g., to restart their software) the Maintenance Period.
- Planned Maintenance. WebsNP will undertake planned maintenance on a monthly cycle, posted on the WebsNP website and via Customer Notification channels. Planned Maintenance which will occur between 10pm and 7am AEST.
- Urgent Maintenance. WebsNP will provide at least 24 hours advance notice via the WebsNP website and Customer Notification channels of an Urgent Maintenance Period being required, which will occur between 10pm and 7am AEST.
- Emergency Maintenance. WebsNP reserves the right to perform Emergency Maintenance without any prior notification to the Customer should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the WebsNP environment without any liability to the Customer for any resulting loss, damage or expense. WebsNP will provide notification of an Emergency Maintenance event as soon as is practical (which may be after the Emergency Maintenance Period) via Customer Notification channels.
- SLA credits shall not exceed 100% of the monthly recurring fees associated with the service credited.
- Service interruption that is caused by equipment and/or events that are the effect of or under the control of the client.
- No part of this agreement shall cover loss of power or network as a result of the client's utilization of remote power or network management tools that may be made available to them by WebsNP.
- No part of this agreement covers service interruption that is caused by one or more devices on our network being the target or source of a DoS, DDoS, or other form of malicious attack.
- No part of this agreement covers outages or other service interruption that is caused by scheduled or emergency network and systems maintenance.
- No part of this agreement shall cover if the client already have overdue invoice.
- Billing related service interruptions are not eligible unless they are a result of human error by a representative of WebsNP. Services experiencing billing related downtime as a result of the action or inaction of an automated system (such as a PayPal subscription) are ineligible for SLA credits.
- Service interruptions that are caused by the misconfiguration or mismanagement of the customer (e.g. an incorrect network configuration on the device) are not eligible.